12 January 2009

Becky

Becky: A Growth Story
By DOC

Becky and I were neighbors growing up. She was almost a year older than me but we had always been close. Becky comes from a very tall family. Her mother was a Russian basketball star who was an eye-popping seven foot two, and weighed 275 pounds. Her father was also a large man but not quite as tall as her mother.

Becky had always been tall for her age although not excessively. She had always been taller than me. Growing up we did every thing together, and living in a rural area there were plenty of outdoor things to do: swimming, biking and such. It did not matter what it was, we were very adventuresome and daring.

Like I said Becky had always been taller than me although not that much. She would have growth spurts from time to time and be anywhere from 2 to 4 inches taller. This was the situation until she was 12 and things really started to change. When she was twelve she was already 5'8' and very slim. That summer is when we started to notice some changes. The first thing was her feet and hands. They really started growing fast in two months she went from a size 8 to a 12. It seemed like they got bigger every day. We went barefoot most of the time and we would compare every day. She would make a foot print in the sand I would then place mine in it and there would be space all around it.

As the summer wore on she started to grow taller as well. In a few weeks I went from level with her nose to just below her chin to barely taller than her shoulders a few weeks later. By the end of the summer she had reached 6'2'. None of her clothes would fit. All of her shirts showed most of her midriff and her pants stopped well above her ankles.

She loved getting taller and loved making comparisons to me. She would stand over me and stretch as tall as she could and say 'You know I am going to be a giantess some day.' To me she already was.

As that year moved on into fall, she continued to grow. By Christmas she was towering over me at 6'5'. I barely came up past her breast. On rainy days we would play in the hay in the barn. For years we played hide-and-go-seek but now it was getting too easy because she was getting so big. There were few places she could hide with out something sticking out.

This was about the time as we were getting older that we started wrestling some. She was much stronger than I was and would pin me very quickly but I really enjoyed it.

One day in the middle of spring not long after Becky's 13th birthday she came over to our house and I was in my bed room. My mom told her where I was and to go on back. She knocked on my door and I told her to come on in. The door opened and I got the greatest turn on. As Becky walked into the room I noticed she had to duck to get in. I looked at her in shock.

She asked me, "What's wrong?"

I said 'My god Becky I knew you were big, but not that big!'

She asked what I meant and I told that she had to duck to get in my room. She had a puzzled look on her face and turned around to look at the door, and she gasped.

She turned back around and shrieked, 'I AM taller than the door! I knew I was growing, but not this much.' Then Becky added, 'I guess I had not noticed I was ducking.'

I asked, 'What shoes are you wearing?'

She smirked and said, 'You know I don't have any shoes I can fit into, all I wear are these cheap, flat sandals.'

I looked down at her feet and she was right. 'Damn, your feet are huge.' I said. I mentioned I noticed her toes and her heels hung over the ends.

Becky replied, 'Gee, thanks! These are 15's and I just got them a week ago I barely got them on before I came over.'

She suggested we see how tall she a grown, so I went got a tape, and she stood against the wall. I had to go get and stand on a chair to make the mark!

I stepped off the chair, Becky looked down at me, beaming and teased, 'You sure are getting mighty short.'

I just blushed and handed her the tape. She measured to the mark then turned and announced '6'7',' then added 'and a half.'

I was shocked. I had no idea she was that tall. She walked over to me looming larger and larger then stopped just inches away. She was huge; I only came up to just below her smallish breasts. She put her hands on her hips and told me she hoped she never stopped growing, that how she loved getting bigger and bigger all the time. She said it was like the whole world was shrinking around her. She said she hoped to be the biggest thing there is.

Several weeks went by and we did not see much of each other. Then one day in the late spring Becky called and wanted me to come over. She said that she had something to tell me.

When I arrived I went in the house and called her she said she was in her room and to come on in. When I reached her room she was lying on the bed curled up reading a book. She asked how I had been and we chatted for a while.

After a few minutes I asked what she wanted to tell me. She said there were two things she wanted to tell me. She than sat up on the side of the bed and looked me in the eye and said she thought she was starting another growth spurt.

Just the though of it made me weak in the knees. I asked, 'How do you know?'

She said 'Remember the other day when we talked about how huge my feet were? Well they're growing again and really fast.' Becky then lifted her feet off the floor and asked, 'Are they bigger?'

I just stared for a moment. I could not believe how much they had grown.

She told me it had started about two weeks ago and that it felt like they were getting bigger everyday. She then reached under the bed and pulled of a pair of sandals. She said they were the ones she had on the other day. She then laid one on the floor and put her foot next to it. With it even with her heel the tip of the sandal did not even come to the base of her toes.

She looked at me and said, 'See what I mean.'

She then raised her foot up and placed it on top of the sandal. The whole thing just disappeared under her foot.

Becky stated, 'I measured my foot yesterday, if I could find any sandals I would need a 19.'

All I could say was, 'Damn! Your foot is huge!'

It was easily one and a half times wider than the sandal. She then lifted up her foot and placed it against my torso it extended for my waist to my neck. It was nearly more than I could stand. I reached up and started to caress her foot. It was so large I could not reach around it with both hands in any place.

Becky could tell it was really turning me on, she just gazed at me, smiled and said, 'We big girls need something to stand on that will hold all this up.'

With that she ran her hand over her chest down her stomach and out over her legs. She coyly asked, 'Since you're here, would you like to see what else I have to show you?'

Without making a sound I slowly nodded my head.

Becky started to stand up slowly. She rose higher and higher. It seemed like it took 10 minutes for her to go all the way up. When she stood all the way up I had to lean my head way back to see her face.

She looked down and said, 'Ooooh. Mmm-hmm, the growth spurt has already started.'

She looked a lot taller than the other day. She then backed up to the wall and told me to make a mark so she could measure. I looked around and told her I'd need a chair to do that.

She said, "No you don't."

She then reached out and grabbed me under the arms; her hands almost completely encircled my chest. She lifted me up above her head like I weighed nothing. It was a rush like I had never had before even in my wildest fantasy. My heart pounded in my chest at the amount of power I was witnessing.

I was startled out of my reverie when Becky asked, 'Are you through yet? I've grown a lot stronger too, don't you think?'

She sat me down to measure the mark. She turned around and said 'How do you like me at 6'10'? I knew I had grown. I can't wait till I hit 7 feet.'

We spent the rest of the afternoon making comparisons. Her legs were as tall as my chest. She put on my t-shirt and it looked like a halter top, it didn't even cover her rib cage. When we compared feet hers was over twice as long and twice as wide as mine. With both of my shoes laid end to end her foot was a least 2 inches longer.

It was one of the greatest experiences of my life and the first time I remember being aroused. When all the fun was over she said one other thing she had to tell me was that she was leaving for a camp for tall growing girls tomorrow and that she would be gone 6 months. She then picked me up and hugged me. She nearly crushed me with my feet dangling in the air. Becky promised to write me and said it wouldn't be all that long. She set me down said goodbye and I went home. It was a very long walk.

      • *** ***
True to her word after a few weeks at camp Becky wrote me a letter. She noted she was really enjoying herself. They were teaching her lots of things about nutrition, exercise, agility training, and social interaction. She indicated they were teaching them how to function in a world made for people half their size.

As the letter went on she talked about how she was not the tallest girl there, but that she did have the biggest feet there. The camp provided clothes for them and it was nice to have a pair of shoes and jeans that fit. The girls ranged from 12 to 18 years of age and anywhere from six foot two all the way to seven foot five.

All the girls were there for different reasons ranging from to training to medical reasons. The first week there, all the girls went through a complete medical work up: blood work, MRIs, and the like.

Becky wrote her work up showed several anomalies. First, her pituitary gland was five times the normal size it was not a tumor like some of the girls had it was just abnormally large and active. Her blood work also showed that she had seven times the normal levels of growth hormone and at least twice the number of receptors.

The camp doctors were able the estimate the girls final height except for her. Becky said they told her they had no idea how big she would grow.

The decision was made on some of the taller girls and the ones with pituitary tumor to intervene medically; Surgery, hormone treatments to bring on puberty, and other methods.

Since they didn't know how big Becky would get she said they started her on the hormones. She told in her letter how they had a weigh-in once a week. The camp doctors would measure the girls, run blood work and adjust their medication accordingly.

She said the girls all had to keep a journal of all of their statistics. In her third week weigh in she had hit seven feet and weighed 215 pounds.

It was a couple of months before I received another letter but it was very short: I don't have much time to write. I am still taking the hormones but they are not slowing down my growth. They are, however, causing other womanly changes in my body. I promise I'll write more soon. See ya'

      • *** ***
I didn't receive another letter until about 2 days before she was to come home. All it said was: I’ll be home on the 24th about three o'clock meet me at my house.

I was so excited I couldn't sleep for the next two days. There were so many unanswered questions because she had not sent any information.

At three o'clock I was sitting on her front porch to wait on her. Her parents had to leave to town on business so I was the only one to meet her.

A little after three a large car pulled up in the driveway I could see that Becky was in the back. She looked like she was in an awkward position. I ran out to the car to open the door. When I pulled the door open I noticed the front seat had been removed. I was shocked to see that she was scrunched up in the back seat and her legs wrapped all the way around into the front floorboard. I stepped back; I wondered how she was ever going to get out.

She started to wiggle around to unfold. The car was shuddering and groaning as she moved. Finally she got one leg unfolded and a giant bare foot appeared and extended out the door. It was followed by a large moderately muscular calf. Her leg continued to extend out until her foot was on the ground well past the open door. The car shook some more then another massive super long leg extended out past the door, the huge foot settling on the ground next to her other foot.

Once her feet were on the ground I looked back toward the car and was surprised to see her head had not moved any it was still pushed up against the top all the way on the other side. God, she was going to be enormous. I saw two humongous hands reach and grab the door facing and start to pull to slide her body out. The next thing I saw was two large muscular thighs that nearly filled the doorway. As she slid further her hips and butt came into view. They filled the entire opening. She stopped for a minute and started to wiggle, my god she was almost stuck!

After a few seconds she popped free and continued sliding. Out came a relatively small waist followed by a broad chest, on which was an enormous set of boobs. Damn! Becky had boobs now, VERY BIG ones! Her chest and breasts filled the opening more than her hips and butt had. I could clearly see the door frame compressing her giant boobs as she continued to exit. Eventually she slid on out of the car onto the ground.

Becky sat up and reached to use the car to pull herself up. The car lurched to that side, the other side's wheels had come way off the ground, and I thought it was going to flip over! She stood up quickly for a creature her size. Becky removed her hand from the car as she neared her full height, the car crashed to the ground, bouncing a couple times as it came to rest. When she reached her final height the top of the car didn't even come up to her butt. My God, I just barely came up to her butt!

I nearly fainted seeing her, my knees wobbled and I began to topple over. She quickly reached out with one huge hand and grabbed me. I felt the pressure of her thumb on my sternum, incredibly she wrapped her hand completely around my side, and I felt Becky's fingertips pressing into my spine. Next I could feel her picking me up. I was rising so fast it was like flying; she pulled me up to her face and locked her giant lips around mine. She had never kissed me before. She then started hugging and squeezing me, part of me was engulfed in her huge boobs.

She bent over and gently lowered me to the ground, Becky stood to her full, lofty height, towering over me like a redwood. She asked, 'Well, little man, what do you think? Do you like me being so much bigger than you? I know I do; think of all the things I'll be able to do to that pretty little body of yours.'

She stood there in the yard and I walked around her, looking up like looking up at a skyscraper. I had expected her to have grown, but not this much!

The other thing I had not expected was that she would not have developed a body like this. She was a towering goddess: starting at the ground up there were two enormous, tanned feet that led up to two large muscular calves. They flared out so much that they nearly touched even with her feet spread a little apart. Her legs continued up to two nice smooth knees. Her thighs looked to be larger than my entire body. Further up her hips flared sexily and her butt protruded out into a muscular bubble. Her waist was thin and it drew your eyes to her two large thrusting breasts, her lat spread was over twice as wide as what my puny torso sported.

She knew my gaze was moving up so she struck an incredible double bicep pose. The gigantic heart-shaped muscle that sprouted from Becky's upper-arm was staggering. Both of my thighs together were smaller than one of her mammoth arms!

Standing before me she wore only a small (for Becky), electric blue halter top that was overburdened by the absolute enormity of her preposterously over-developed bosom, and exposed a muscle-etched six-pack that was her stomach. A matching short pair of tight Lycra bike-shorts that barely covered her butt completed the outfit.

Becky was a goddess of the like I could not even have invented in my wildest fantasies! She looked down at me and asked if I was just going to stare at her or talk to her.

I broke out of my daze, but all I could manage was, 'My god what happened to you?'

She just smiled and said, 'I grew...' pausing, then added, 'a little.'

She suggested we go inside before someone saw us. I had to unlock the front door because her fingers were too large to work the lock. I entered first and turned to watch her enter.

As Becky approached the door all I could see was from her stomach down. She bent at the waist and I saw her face appear. She turned her shoulder and started to enter sideways. Coming through the door with her back on one side her immense breasts brushed the other side of the doorway! As she slid through she turned her hip sideways as well and had to pull to get them through. Once inside she started to stand up, but hit her head on the ceiling before she even got close to standing straight.

'Damn,' she exclaimed, 'I forgot the ceilings were so low.'

I moved out of the way and let her sit down on the floor. Her legs stretched across the room; even sitting she was almost as tall as I was. She got comfortable on the floor and asked if I had any questions.

Still in shock all I could do was I nod my head yes.

'Well,' Becky began, 'on Monday of this week I had my last weigh-in. My stats were: height eight foot ten inches, but that was almost a week ago I think I have grown some since then, weight was 600lbs.'

As my bewilderment began to subside, we talked for awhile and she told the whole story of the tall girl camp.

'When I arrived,' Becky started, 'there were about 20 girls at the camp. I was not quite the tallest, but I was nearly the youngest. After the first weigh-in and medical test they started our social training and exercise programs. We lifted weights, ran laps, swam and the like. After our medical evaluations we were all started on different programs. Since I was growing so fast and there was no sign of me stopping they started me on hormones to induce puberty and to slow and eventually stop my growth. By the end of the first month I had grown to seven foot one and weighed 230 pounds. Due to the hormones I noticed for the first time I was developing breasts, nothing major ... about a B-cup.'

Becky continued, 'The other thing I noticed with all the exercise I was getting stronger and stronger. By the end of the second month I had reached seven foot six and weighed 310 pounds. I was so happy that I was way taller and a lot stronger than my mom. I was now as tall as the tallest girl and by far the strongest of all the girls at camp. During that month I piled on the muscle.'

I was so caught up in her recounting I had to force my self to swallow to wet my throat.

She kept on, 'It was hard to keep clothes because my body was expanding in every direction. It was not uncommon to be working out doing squats in the gym and blow out my shorts, or be bench pressing and have my biceps rip through my shirt. I had only been wearing a bra for about a month but I was going through one or two a week. Between my lats spreading and my breasts growing it was hard to keep me contained in a bra. By the end of the third month I had been growing so much the doctors were starting to get concerned.'

'I was now seven foot eleven, five inches taller than the next tallest camper. Weighing in at 390 pounds I outweighed her by 90 pounds and she was kind of fat. I on the other hand was all muscle. The weight I was pushing in the gym would make champion weight lifters cry with jealousy. Everything about me is enormous; my breasts and chest were so large that none of the bras they had would fit me. Plus since I was still growing even custom-made bras would only fit for a few days. Even the shirts and shorts were too small. All the shirts looked like cut-offs and the shorts looked like bikini bottoms. I was eating more than three of the other campers put together. I was becoming an amazon goddess. We would have wrestling matches and I could beat two to three at a time. It was about this time I out grew the last pair of shoes that would fit, it's hard to find a pair of size 26 shoes so I started going barefoot.'

By the end of the fourth month I had grown to eight foot three and weighed in at 450 pounds. I was now to big to sleep on any of the bed because my feet would hang off, so I started sleeping in the floor. I would lie there at night and it was like I could feel my body getting bigger. Sometimes my breathing would get heavy and my body would tingle, I knew I was growing. By the end of the fifth month I reached eight foot seven and almost 500lbs.It was during this month I started working out harder. I would put most of the weights in the gym on a bar and do curls and bench presses. By the end of the sixth month at our last weigh-in I had only grown three inches but I had put on over one hundred pounds, and most of it was muscle. It was during this month that I really started having trouble getting around. My thighs and butt were so muscular that I had to squirm and turn sideways just to wiggle through doorways. Becky looked at me and said well that my story so far lets go to my room I want to see my old stuff.

Becky part 4

Becky rose from the floor and started toward her bed room. When she reached the hall door she bent way over and turned sideways. She squeezed through the doorway and slid down the hall. I followed her it was amazing how she completely filled the hall. She wiggled and turned until she reached her room and crawled in. When I entered she had turned and was sitting on the floor on the other side of the room. She stretched her legs out and the reached across the room. I Walked over beside her. My god she was taller than me even sitting on the floor.

She looked down at me and said "Boy I didn't think I was going to make it, if I stay in here to long I'll be too big to get out." She looked around a minute and turned to her closet and found some of her old clothes. She pulled out a pair of jeans and held them up.

"Look how small they are! This is the last pair I wore before I left when I was only 6'10", they sure are little." They were lots of things but little was not one of them. They were almost as tall as I was. She then raised one of her legs, pointed her toes and started to put them on. She had to pull hard just to get her foot to slide down the leg. She finally got it to come out the bottom and started to slide them up her leg. They made it just to the bottom of her thigh where they were stretched to the max. Although she was tall before now she was so much more muscular they would go no further. She stretched her leg out straight and said "Watch this." With that she flexed her muscles in her leg. The jeans stretched even further and, with a loud rip, split up the seam. She just looked at me and said "Wasn't that cool? There sure is a lot of power in these legs." All I could do was stare as she tore the rest of the jeans for her leg and continued to flex her calf and thigh.

She looked at me and told me to come closer she wanted to see something. I slowly walked closer moving in between her legs. She then stuck one leg straight up into the air. Becky reached and pulled me over next to her leg. With this monstrous leg straight up in the air I was only as tall as her ankle. Wow she said my leg is taller than you are. She pulled me closer and pressed me up against her leg. I could feel the heat coming off of it. I was starting to feel funny inside. She looked and said "That's what I thought my thighs are bigger around than you body." I looked and started to caress it. Sure enough, it did look larger than my body.

She lowered her leg and told me there was a tape measure in the drawer; she wanted to take some measurements. First I wrapped it around her calf. Unflexed, it was 25 inches. Impressive she said don't you think, but move on up and lets get some good numbers. I slid the tape on up to her thigh. I started to pull it tight just then she flexed her thigh and the tape just slid through my fingers. She looked down and said try it there. With her thigh in full flex it was 46 inches. I could not believe it that was 20 inches larger than my waist and 10 inches larger than my chest. She just shook her head and said with some work she though she could get them bigger. She pulled me closer as she did she sat up straight and arched her back. Her breast sprang to life jutting into my face. The top she had on barely could contain then. I could see the round bottoms exposed beneath the tank top. She reached and took the tape and pulled it around behind her back she pulled the end around the fullest part, but it was nowhere close to reaching. She said “My, I am a big girl aren't I?”

She told me to mark the ends of the tape with my hands so she could complete the measurement. I reached up and put my hands on her breast at the ends of the tape. Her breasts were very firm. They were so firm my fingers only sunk in slightly. At this time I noticed her nipples sticking through the top. She looked down and saw them too, and said "I must be getting excited." She then pulled the tape around and measured between my fingers. 22 inches plus 60 inches. Damn her chest was 82 inches around, that was 18 inches more than my height. She looked at me and said you know they are still growing like the rest of me.

She said she wanted to take one more. She then laid down flat on the floor and said lets see how tall I am. As I started at her feet it was like walking next to a mountain. It was amazing how high her feet stuck up and how tall her bubble butt pushed her hips up into the air, but the most amazing thing was his chest. Her tits stuck straight up, they came up to my waist. I completed my measurements and added the numbers together. I asked her how tall she was at the last weigh-in and she told me eight foot eleven. Well, hold on I said, you are now 111 inches!! She sat straight up her breast almost escaping her top as she did. She screamed that's nine foot three!! She reached and pulled me into her chest. She pulled my so close that I went in between her breasts pushing them to the side. As it did I could see more and more of them pushing out the sides and bottom. She then said in a low sultry tone, "I sure like being this big and strong I only hope I can keep getting bigger." She then lowered her head and kissed me again but this time her enormous tongue forced it way into my mouth. It completely filled my mouth. We did this for several seconds then she released me. She started to stand up and said she didn't want to expose me to too much in one day. She moved over to her closet and found her old pair of sandals. She put one on the floor and placed her foot next to it. Her foot was twice as long as the giant size 15 sandal. She said, “you know it's hard to remember when I was that small. She then said she was going outside to the barn where she could have some more room to relax. "At the rate I'm going, in a few days I won't even be able to get in here anymore." With that she squeezed out of the house and went to the barn.

Becky part 5

Over the next couple of months Becky’s growth gradually tapered off. By the fall, when she was 15 years old, she had reached nine foot eight and weighed around 650 pounds. It had been six months or so since she had gotten any taller so her parents decided to tear down their old house and build one that their giant daughter could fit into. During the past year she had received a modeling contract and was making huge amounts of money. Every one wanted to wear the clothes that the young giantess was wearing. The other good thing was that they always made clothes for her to wear. Even though she traveled a lot, whenever she was home we spent a lot of time together.

When their new house was finished it was enormous. Part was built for Becky with twelve foot door that had door knobs that were six foot off the floor, and ceilings that were fifteen foot high. All of her furniture was special made to fit her enormous frame. I had to have a step ladder just to sit on any of them. Since she felt she had stopped growing she wanted to start back to school. After much resistance her parents finally agreed. When the first day of school came she put on her best clothes squeezed into the special van her parent had modified to carry her. When she arrived every thing seemed so small, she had gotten use to the house that had been built for her. She walked up to the front door which only came up to her waist. Fortunately it was a double door so she bent over at the waist and bent her knees and slide into the building. Once in side she could not rise to her full height because the ceilings were only nine foot. Everyone gasped as she stood up. Everybody had seen her on TV but you could not really understand her true size until you saw her in person. With her platform shoes only the tallest students came up to the tops of her legs. Some of the shorter girls around five foot or less only came up mid thigh. All the boys were amazed how stunning she was. It didn't hurt that the way she was standing her breast hung way down and looked the size of volleyballs. All the students just stared open mouthed as she made her way to her first class. This is when she ran into the second problem. The door was a standard three foot wide. She took a long look at the door took a deep breath and knelt down on here knees. Since she knew her shoulders were well over three foot wide she turned them sideways and started through the door. She squeezed her shoulders and breast through the door and was making progress until her hips and butt got to the frame. Her hips were not as wide as her shoulders but her very round and muscular butt was so big even with her hips turn she filled the door completely. She reached back and almost ripped the frame off when she pulled herself through the door. Of course there were no desks to fit her so she sat in the floor. Most of the rest of the day went the same. Her best class of the day came at the end when she had gym. It was the only building on campus that she could stand up in. Even though she felt out of place everyone treated her nice. The teacher didn't make her change clothes she though her body would intimidate the other girls until they got use to her, besides she would not fit into the dressing rooms. Instead of having gym class the girls spent the time introducing themselves and asking questions. Most of the questions were directed to Becky since she was the center of attention.

After a few days the school made some adjustments so she could get around better. It was still hard on her because she still was a major distraction. School went okay through the fall. She tried to play basketball for awhile, but found it was too easy and many teams cancel because they knew they would lose and many of the players and parents were afraid of her. Even though everyone was nice to her by that winter she still only had one friend, me. She turned sixteen that spring and decided to quit school because she was not fitting in. She even quit her modeling job, and got where she just stayed at home. She even quit working out in her home gym. Over the next couple of months I didn't see her much, but every time I did I could tell she was really starting to fill out. Since she didn't work out any more but kept eating like always she put on a good bit of weight. By summer she had put on almost 150 pounds. She wasn't fat but she had really developed a very large hourglass figure. Her hips and ass had caught up with and passed her shoulders. Her thighs had lost the cut muscular look for more of a smooth womanly look. They also increased in size. She put on so much weight she had to have new clothes made. Although with the weight gain her breast got larger they didn't look that much bigger because of the muscle loss in her chest. She was still and amazing sight to behold. But she had become depressed. So I took it on myself to cheer her up I tried everything I could think of but nothing seemed to work, by late summer she had put on even more weight getting close to 850 pounds. Her hips, thighs and ass just got bigger and bigger. It was amazing to see her try to squeeze into a pair of shorts that would barely cover her ass. But early that fall something changed. We had spent so much time together we became closer and closer it became more than a friendship. One day I went over to see her.

She was wearing only a bikini. She was in her room looking in her mirror. I startled her when I walked in and asked what she was doing. I turn and I could tell she was crying. She said look at me look how fat I have gotten. Do you remember when I was lean and muscular? Look this bathing suit barely covers my butt. Look how wide my hips flare. Look how big my thighs are, there huge. She then sat down in the floor and started to cry. I walked over and hugged her. I told her how I loved how she looked and that she was the most amazing woman I had ever seen. We talked for hours that evening and she started to feel better. We continue talking and thanked me for cheer her up. She looked at me and said there is something she wanted to tell me. She told me that she had a crush on me and that she had been afraid with her recent weight gain that I would not like her. I nearly passed out. I told her that I could not believe that the most amazing woman on the planet could have a crush on me. I told her how I felt the same. With that she leaned down to kiss me. Our lips pressed together, hers covering my entire mouth. The kiss became more and more passionate. I could feel her mouth open and her tongue enter mine. It filled my entire mouth. This was the most aroused I had ever been and I could tell she was getting more and more aroused all the time. The kissing and groping continued. Things continue until we could stand it no longer and we both lost our virginity together.

I went to see her the next day after school. I went inside and asked her mother where she was. She told me she was out in the barn. It was the first time she had been out there in a year. I went out to the barn and could here weights clanging. I went in and she was working out. She saw me come in and jumped up and grabbed me. She hoisted me way into the air and started kissing me. She told me that yesterday was the greatest thing that had every happened to her. It made her decide she was going to get back to her life.

Becky, part 6

The next afternoon when I arrived at Becky’s I went inside her house but she was nowhere to be found. I went back outside and went to the barn. As I got closer I could hear the clanking of weights. I walked inside and there she was working out. She was cover in sweat wearing only a pair of workout shorts and a sports bra that barely contained her incredible mass. When she saw me she through the weights down and ran over and snatched me off the ground. She hugged me and pressed me between her enormous sweaty breasts. She kissed me several times and sat me back down on the ground. She said she had been lifting and running all day. I couldn't wait till you got here to show you how serious I was about getting back in shape. I want to get some measurements to start with to keep up with my progress. She handed me a rope and I would wrap it around each body part the measure the rope. First we measured her height it was still nine foot eight. Then I started at the ground and went up. Calves 29” Thighs 60” Hips 98” Waist 75” Chest 95”. A very impressive set of measurements! I could hardly control myself nor could she. We both had become very aroused while taking the measurement and it wasn't long until we had sex there in the barn.
Over the next few weeks she continued to workout harder and harder everyday. It wasn't long before you could see results. Her lower body responded first. Her thighs became leaner and you start to see the outline of muscles. Her calves new became any smaller they just started to grow, getting bigger and more defined everyday. After several months the changes in her body were very dramatic. Her upper body was responding biceps growing her lats starting to spread even her breast looked bigger as her pecs enlarged and was pushing the forward. The most dramatic part was her lover body. Although to start with her thighs became smaller and learner, she worked them very hard and they were now larger than ever. Her calves had exploded into huge balls of muscle. Her butt got tighter and harder with each passing day.

About six months after she started transforming herself I came in one afternoon and she was wearing only a bikini. She was in her room flexing and admiring her body. I walked in and was speechless. She asked if I recognized the bikini and I said no. She said she didn't expect me to because it was stretched so tight but it was the one she had on the first time we had sex. I couldn't believe it. It had been tight then but now it was stretched so tight it barely covered anything. She looked at me and said that her goal had been to slim down where she could wear it again but her body had responded so well it was now way too smaller. She then struck a chest pose throwing out her chest and expanding her lats to ungodly proportions. When she did the string broke at the top flew across the room. She was a mountain of muscle a virtual goddess. We got out the rope and made some quick measurements. Calves 40" Thighs 84" Hips 102" Waist 72" Chest 115". We both became so aroused that we couldn't finish the measuring session.

After we had sex we were lying on her bed. Me on top between her massive breasts. She sat up as I slid down beside her she said she had a surprise for me. She walked over to the closet and pulled out a pair of sandals. She asked if I remembered how she could tell when she was going to have a growth spurt. I said that her feet always started to grow first. She through the sandals on the floor and said these are the ones I have been wearing they are a size 29. She put her foot down beside it and I looked down. Her foot was at least two inches longer than the sandal. She wiggled her enormous toes and lifted her foot and pushed it into my chest pressing me against the wall. She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and said looks like we're in for one hell of ride.

Chapter 7

When we last left Becky and our hero, she felt that she entering a new growth spurt.

And grow she did. Within a month she hit ten feet (304.8cm). This growth spurt seemed different though her appetite was five times what it had been during past growth spurts. Usually as she would grow she would slim down then bulk up after the spurt stopped, but this time she didn't. We her increased appetite and continued work outs her mass increased. Her muscular thigh increased to the point that I could no long reach around them. Everything got bigger as she grew. Her hips spread, her butt stuck out further, her calves were now twice the size of my waist and her breast seemed to grow everyday. No clothing was available to contain her. She would take king size sheets and wrap around her for clothing. Another strange thing about this growth spurt was that she complained that it was painful. At night she complained that her arms and legs would hurt.

Over the next month her growth rate increased. She was now eleven foot two (340cm) and now weighed well over 1000 lbs (454kg). Her appetite was now ten times what it had ever been. We still spent time together everyday and would make comparisons. She had now grown to the point that I could walk between her legs with out bending over although she had to spread them wide because her thighs were so large.

Over the next month her growth increased she was now twelve foot eight (386cm). Her breast had now increased so much that I had to stand several feet back just to see her face, and she complained that they were becoming very sensitive. Even though she continued to work out she complained that she could not maintain her abs like she used to. During the next couple of weeks she continued to work out even harder but it didn't help. But within another couple of weeks it was clear what was wrong, she was pregnant.

By this time she was about four and a half months along and really starting to show. When she was six months her growth had continued she was now fourteen foot five (440cm). At seven months she was fifteen foot nine (480cm) at eight months she was seventeen foot three (525cm).

We had one last measuring session about three day before she went into labor. She had reached the amazing height of nineteen foot ten inches (604cm). Each breast was larger than my whole body. When she was standing I was less than knee high it was almost six foot to her knee. Her calves had grown so large that I could no longer reach all the way around one of them. Her legs were now twelve feet long with thighs bigger than large oak trees. Her feet were now over five feet long. Her strength was incredible. I easily fit into her hand and she would lift me up and put me between her breasts which were large enough to sleep on.

Becky gave birth to twins three days later. Labor was very easy since the twin girls she had only weighed fifteen pounds apiece. After childbirth her growth slowed she only grew another eighteen inches before stopping at twenty one feet six inches (655cm). Although her height stabilized when she started to lactate, her breast nearly doubled in size. We raised the twins together although we never married. Becky generated plenty of money to support a great house and childhood for the twins with her public appearances. And we all lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment